Paco Rabanne Logo-Elastic Hooded Top 447 - Sky Blue Women Clothing Tops
Paco Rabanne's light blue stretch-jersey top is styled at the cowlneck and hood with white and light grey logo elastic. This sporty style is inset with compact-knit at the sides for a nipped-in fit.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size Extra Small.
- Cowlneck. Long raglan sleeves. Thumbholes at cuffs. Compact knit panels at sleeves and sides.
- Pulls over.
- Available in Light Blue.
- 84% viscose, 11% polyamide, 5% elastane. Combo: 85% viscose, 9% polyamide, 6% elastane.
- Hand wash.
- Made in Portugal.
About Paco Rabanne
Born in 1934 in Spain and raised in France, Paco Rabanne began his career as an accessories designer for legendary couture houses Givenchy and Balenciaga. He launched his own label in 1966 and immediately rocked the fashion establishment with his controversial use of avant-garde materials, such as paper, plastic, and hammered metal. In 2013, Julien Dossena was named creative director and returned the brand to its rebellious roots, favoring provocative silhouettes, leather-tiled tops, and chain-mail dresses that revive the age-old question: Is it fashion or art?
Women - Clothing - Tops
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.