Paco Rabanne Faux-Leather-Trimmed Wide-Leg Pants 001 - Black Women Clothing Trousers
Paco Rabanne's pants are crafted of black crepe. Known for the unexpected combination of materials in its designs, the French label completes this wide-leg style with a faux-leather waistband.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size 36 FR.
- Cased elastic waistband with notched back. Side on-seam pockets. Darting at back.
- 12" rise, 32" inseam, 15" leg opening (approximately).
- Pulls on.
- Available in Black.
- 100% polyethylene. Combo: 100% cotton. Lining: 57% viscose, 43% elastane. Waistband: 100% coated cotton.
- Machine wash.
About Paco Rabanne
Born in 1934 in Spain and raised in France, Paco Rabanne began his career as an accessories designer for legendary couture houses Givenchy and Balenciaga. He launched his own label in 1966 and immediately rocked the fashion establishment with his controversial use of avant-garde materials, such as paper, plastic, and hammered metal. In 2013, Julien Dossena was named creative director and returned the brand to its rebellious roots, favoring provocative silhouettes, leather-tiled tops, and chain-mail dresses that revive the age-old question: Is it fashion or art?
Women - Clothing - Pants - Trousers
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.