Paco Rabanne Chain-Mail & Satin Halter Blouse 990 - Black Women Clothing Tops
Paco Rabanne's blouse is crafted of black satin and black metal chain mail.
- V'd halterneck. Sleeveless.
- Back button closure.
- Available in Black.
- 77% acetate, 23% viscose. Trim: 100% aluminum.
- Dry clean.
- Made in France.
About Paco Rabanne
Born in 1934 in Spain and raised in France, Paco Rabanne began his career as an accessories designer for legendary couture houses Givenchy and Balenciaga. He launched his own label in 1966 and immediately rocked the fashion establishment with his controversial use of avant-garde materials, such as paper, plastic, and hammered metal. In 2013, Julien Dossena was named creative director and returned the brand to its rebellious roots, favoring provocative silhouettes, leather-tiled tops, and chain-mail dresses that revive the age-old question: Is it fashion or art?
Women - Clothing - Tops
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.