Paco Rabanne 14#02 Half Moon Suede Mini Crossbody Bag Multi Women Bags Shoulder
Paco Rabanne's 14#02 Half Moon mini crossbody bag is crafted of multicolored floral suede and chain mail composed of polished silvertone metal rings. Detailed with metal discs, this style is a nod to the designer’s iconic 1966 collection of dresses made using unconventional materials.
- Front flap.
- Polished silvertone hardware.
- Lined with black smooth leather.
- Adjustable flat leather strap.
- Magnetic snap closure.
- 4.5" height x 6.0" width x 1.5" depth (approximately).
- 9" to 19" strap drop (approximately).
- Available in Multi.
- Made in Italy.
About Paco Rabanne
Born in 1934 in Spain and raised in France, Paco Rabanne began his career as an accessories designer for legendary couture houses Givenchy and Balenciaga. He launched his own label in 1966 and immediately rocked the fashion establishment with his controversial use of avant-garde materials, such as paper, plastic, and hammered metal. In 2013, Julien Dossena was named creative director and returned the brand to its rebellious roots, favoring provocative silhouettes, leather-tiled tops, and chain-mail dresses that revive the age-old question: Is it fashion or art?
Women - Bags - Shoulder Bags
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.