Paco Rabanne 14#01 Suede Large Hobo Bag Black Women Bags Shoulder
Paco Rabanne's 14#01 large hobo bag is crafted of black suede calfskin discs and silvertone metal rings. This style is a nod to the iconic chain-mail dresses introduced by Paco Rabanne in the 1960s.
- Suede sides and base.
- Polished silvertone hardware.
- Lined with black smooth leather. Zip pocket and two slip pockets at two-compartment interior.
- Adjustable flat suede strap.
- Tie closure over topline.
- 9.00" height x 12.00" width x 3.75" depth (approximately).
- 13" to 20" strap drop (approximately).
- Available in Black.
- Made in Italy.
About Paco Rabanne
Born in 1934 in Spain and raised in France, Paco Rabanne began his career as an accessories designer for legendary couture houses Givenchy and Balenciaga. He launched his own label in 1966 and immediately rocked the fashion establishment with his controversial use of avant-garde materials, such as paper, plastic, and hammered metal. In 2013, Julien Dossena was named creative director and returned the brand to its rebellious roots, favoring provocative silhouettes, leather-tiled tops, and chain-mail dresses that revive the age-old question: Is it fashion or art?
Women - Bags - Shoulder Bags
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.